Return and Exchange Policy
We are very excited about your purchase and we know you must be too! So we work diligently to handcraft and ship your order as quickly as we can!
Our return policy means that if you are not fully happy with our handmade jewelry you received, you can exchange it or receive store credit ( A gift certificate) for your returned item.
We try our best to inform our customers with accurate photos and description. But we want you to be completely happy with your purchase! We happily accept returns for eligible items within 15 days of the purchase date for a credit or exchange.
All clearance items are final sale. Sorry, no exchange or returns, as well as on custom-made and personalized pieces.
How to Initiate a Return:
Start a return process by contacting us by phone or email. Carefully package the purchese to be returned in the original packaging or a protective mailer and enclose the original receipt.The returned merchandise must be unworn, unused and in the complete original packaging.
- Orders with standard shipping should be fulfilled and shipped from our U.S. east coast studio within 2-5 business days (M-F), unless otherwise noted.
We ship via trackable USPS services.
- Shipping to other non-continental U.S. states and territories may take longer time. Please note that shipping times may vary based on your location and USPS operational conditions.
- We are very thankful and excited about your purchase and we know you must be too! So we work diligently to get it on the way to you as quickly as we can!
- Your order will be prepared and shipped from our U.S. east coast warehouse within 2-5 business days (M-F).
International orders are charged a flat shipping fee of approx USD $29. These orders are shipped via USPS/Fedex or other (the best shipping price at that time).
- The receiver is responsible for any additional duties and taxes.