Jewelry Size Guide
Here is a general guide for determining jewelry sizes:
Rings: To determine your ring size, you can measure the circumference of your finger with a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string. Wrap it snugly around the base of your finger and mark the point where the string or tape overlaps. Measure the length of the string or tape in millimeters, and use a ring size chart to determine your size.
. Step-by-step instructions on how to measure your ring size
- Cut a thin strip of paper or string, about 6 inches long and 1/4 inch wide.
- Wrap the paper or string around the base of your finger where the ring will sit. Make sure the paper or string is snug but not too tight.
- Use a pen or marker to mark where the paper or string overlaps.
- Remove the paper or string from your finger and use a ruler to measure the length from the end to the marked spot.
- Use a ring size chart to determine your ring size based on the length you measured.
Note: It's best to measure your finger at the end of the day when it's the largest. Also, keep in mind that different fingers on the same hand may have different sizes, so measure the specific finger you want to wear the ring on.
- The length of a necklace can vary greatly depending on the style and design. Generally, a choker necklace sits high on the neck and measures around 14-16 inches in length. A princess necklace is longer and typically measures 18-20 inches. Matinee necklaces are longer still, measuring around 22-24 inches, while opera necklaces can be as long as 36 inches.
Bracelets: To determine your bracelet size, measure your wrist circumference with a flexible measuring tape or a piece of string. Wrap it snugly around your wrist and mark the point where the string or tape overlaps. Measure the length of the string or tape in millimeters, and add 1-2 centimeters to get your bracelet size.
Earrings: Earrings come in many different styles and sizes.
Stud earrings are typically small and measure around 4-6 millimeters in diameter.
Hoop earrings can range in size from small (around 1 inch in diameter) to large (up to 3 inches in diameter). Drop earrings can also vary in length, from small (around 1-2 inches) to long (up to 4 inches or more).
*It's important to note that these are general guidelines, and sizes can vary between different jewelry brands and designers. When shopping for jewelry, it's always a good idea to consult the specific size chart or contact us for more information.